DTS 0.00% 23.0¢ dragontail systems limited

2019 was clearly a disappointing year for DTS, very few customer...

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    2019 was clearly a disappointing year for DTS, very few customer additions (if any at large scale), and certainly a drop-off in clarity around how it was to achieve its achievable, yet aggressive targets.

Happy to hear about the new PH deal and certainly the fundraising round. I've cautiously re-entered last week after exiting a couple of months back. Still a lot of risk here, as I don't feel DTS have learned how to sell, or even build a sales team. Heavily relying on PH internal-word-of-mouth it seems. But, a very good funding round should buy them at least 12-18 months to figure this out.

Just to clarify, DTS is very much a start-up enterprise SaaS, it is definitely not aiming to be profitable anytime soon. Growth is the name of their game, which is why it is odd management to have such a small sales team. DTS will be targeting enterprise companies (PH, KFC, McD, Dom, Papa Johns etc). Let's hope we see more of a 2018 year (i.e. constant stream of new customers on-board) than a 2019 year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.