BGL 0.25% $1.96 bellevue gold limited

I have no idea what Vic has said, and have no intention of...

1. 3,628 Posts.
    I have no idea what Vic has said, and have no intention of taking her off ignore, but I sure hope she isn't whinging about todays broadcast.

She's been whinging for months about the lack of updates from the company. Now, finally we have one, so she wouldn't wanna be whinging about the content.

Anyway, from my point of veiw, I really hope we see significant share price appreciation before there is any further capital raising. My biggest fear is that they are going to try and do too much too soon. Previously I was invested in NMS, which was gonna take over the world in the oil and gas services sector. They tried to go too fast, got themselves in too much debt and the rug fell out from under them. I really don't want that to happen again.

Having said that, it sounds like Mark is heading exactly the way we want. Get a JORC for Teeg and, hopefully, significant share price appreciation, and then go for more money and Indo.

My view is that, under the current capital structure, I would want to see it over $2 before we see any further dillution. I do stress that this is under the current capital structure. I suspect we may be heading for a share split later in the year once the options have expired.

Exciting times ahead nonetheless. Fingers crossed they get the drilling going in a very short timeframe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.96
Change
-0.005(0.25%)
Mkt cap ! $2.307B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.95 $1.99 $1.94 $6.334M 3.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10496 $1.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.97 27902 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.