MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

I just imagine if AUD Gold price was not at all time...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    I just imagine if AUD Gold price was not at all time high.....where would this share price be....????

Some pumpers are trying to push this higher.....talking about it will rocket....bla bla.....only pumping with words, however in action something else is happening. The share price is still going down. 5c is not very far from here.....few million units and few more bargain hunters.
    I heard all this at BDR, GCY and BLK as how great a bargain it was all the while the share price was going down. I had a false belief that MOY was not in that category......looks like I was dead wrong. It is indeed in that category.

I think the problem MOY is facing was there all the while.......management did a fantastic job in masking those problems...now we know. Full marks on the report card to management for a great job into giving false hope to public.
    I thought sacking Peter would solve the problem. It won't. He indeed did a great job in keeping the ball up in the air for good 2 years. Full marks to Peter for that.

At this prices management and large shareholders or other institution should be sweeping to buy in.
    Unfortunately it's the other way round.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.