MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

If this was IMC doing, I would be a little less worried as would...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    If this was IMC doing, I would be a little less worried as would understand the logic behind it in some way.
    But why would IMC destroy the share price, investor's confidence so as to get cheap options. They already hold 48% of the SOI. This is destroying the market for this stock.......should say has destroyed.
    Who are they going to sell their shares later on. Very few people would be interested to buy this back anymore.

I tend to think IMC would not do that. It is not in their best interest. There could be another logic that they might just want to destroy the share price and take over the remaining 52% of the company for few cents. Privatise the company. Investec bank will still get their money even if they have to sell the plant. IMC will takeover the asset as the last resort. In any case us shareholders will be the ultimate losers.

I think the collective market has realised this fact and now selling at any price.

I have completely sold out. I thought I will sell over 8 cents but doesn't look like I will be given a chance, as everyone wants to sell.
    Respect to the smart one who got out at 16-15, it would still be smart to get out at 12....or even at 10.
    Sympathy to people like me who were late to react.
    At the end of the day some money in hand is better than no money.

With this new money they might have borrowed some time but yet to solve the problem.
    Maybe the problem has no solution even at this gold price. We found out with BLK, GCY, DCN and now MOY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.