AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

If you are talking in general, then no, I have not been happy...

1. 1,022 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1165
    If you are talking in general, then no, I have not been happy with the company's disclosure. This regards issues that a 'reasonable person' would have expected to have a material effect on the value of its securities, as I believe was the case in AVZ's belated announcements of topics like Zijin's purported purchase of shares, or Dathomir's disputes, which I feel were initially swept under the rug until our hands were forced.

But in this specific instance no, i don't necessarily believe that the company has information on the tribunal and is 'withholding' it. For one, im not even sure that information would necessarily cross the bridge of information that requires disclosure. If it has been 'withheld', as you'd term it, I'm not overly concerned about it. And two, to me it seems more likely that the hearing just hasnt been arranged yet, probably as part of further delaying tactics by Zijin.

But as i say, AVZ arent great at communication with SH's in general, a deficiency that NF has even admitted, so its still definitely possible that this tribunal may proceed on the schedule outlined by the sole arbitrator, and we just haven't been told. Indeed I hope that this is in fact the case.

furthermore whilst I do my best to be somewhat balanced when looking at AVZ, I feel you on the other hand are just a troll that's intent on attacking and undermining the company. Not because I believe you are a shorter, the normal position put forward by many pumpers here to anyone with a perceived negative viewpoint, but seemingly just because you are enjoying it.

Last edited by Roon-Aus: 23/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.