WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Ann: DRC Cobalt Production Acquisitions Update, page-282

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    I'm really surprised you would continue to comment. yes, keep it simple so you can understand what you saying. I feel you are a little mixed up? or a whole lot?

Ill keep it simple also for you.
    The current resources were not owned by an Australian resource company. So no Jorc on them, but that does not say that a equivalent standard of measurement is not on them or a to a degree. As the announcement says, the sites are at various levels of being proven.

Im not sure where you get Nearology from. Ar you commenting on the correct thread? Some would say 4ce is a nearology play.

Like i have said, if you have not done your research then you will not know.

then i will also repeat again for you. How long will tailings take to move to a Jorc? Its very likely they know exactly whats in these tailings and its not hard to take core samples from tailings.......what maybe a week to do this and have it tested?

I will respond to you on this again, as its clogging the thread and you not able to grasp it well, so just await the announcements and know that progress is still full steam ahead. If your not happy, I assure you I am. Cheers and 10 Beers to you.

again, if the previous controllers of resources was not Australian then they dont have have to have a Jorc standard but could have held others that meet their standards. And what if they were basically private companies and didnt need it for them selves based on the extend of the resource they were working with?

Were they processing from chinese traders too? Please delve deep.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.