AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: DRC Government approves draft Ministerial Decree with AVZ, page-77

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    rolleyes.png...... What...seriously we're they your shares packed in at 99.5...., Nah come on you’re pulling our wires..i find it hard to believe that ; not that you should care what I think of course..but your comment ‘ are you really stupid enough to think ....’

Well tbh a lot of punters will act and move shares around based on movement on the order stack / ratios of the buy and sell..., its one of the simplest indicators ; the buy and sell ratio is also generally where you’ll see much of the squeeze games being played to trigger some orders one way or the other. Personally watching out for props and getting out as soon, as they disappear has saved my skin a few times, as some will bulk the buy numbers up with large buy orders out of display view ; which in turn will bring on some interested front line buyers who salivate at the high buy to sell ratio...prop disappears, ratio quickly turns and front line gets fed.

Of course you also have the opposite...bulk sell order right up the ladder out of view...in this case 99.5c ...... buyers see a bulked up sell side / top heavy sell to buy ratio, traders will be the first to leave as the impression being given is that some want out, so traders will leave at the highest price being available..front line gets fed and down a pip etc etc etc as the thoughts of maybe it's time to sell, maybe it's time to sell and pick up lowers etc etc

So yes, 16m sell orders do have an impact. Comment with regard to shorting / broker lending stock to short is bullshit too, have a look at shorthand and you’ll see that there's limited avenues available to short AVZ outside the retail playing field .

The 16m broken up into 2m blocks and all jammed in at 99.5c was a bit suss, It did look pretty dumb if it was a professional trying to play games

In short it was a pretty dumb thing to do ; but you obviously had your reasons, trying to force a few out would have been my first thought though, as I can't think why anyone would load that much stock, so far up the ladder out of typical display range.

Anyway each to there own...but you did also comment that you flicked 3m shares back in Feb to pay for a property and now you are playing with a 16m chunk....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.