AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Well Andrew, thanks for sharing some of the reasons for your...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1368
    Well Andrew, thanks for sharing some of the reasons for your Order placement. When I spoke with the ASIC member who is investigating my complaint there was concern about the intent of the Broker that allowed these Trades and the further actions they may take to benefit as a result. No doubt we will watch with interest to see how this plays out. There are many on this thread that would have had similar experiences purchasing shares and trailing the SP up to 30 cents only to watch it fall back to the level of the Options. Its great that you have accumulated the volume of shares you indicate you hold as part of the top group of investors in this company. Our scenarios are similar. I managed to accumulate through Options and ultimately averaged my price down. We are all wanting the SP to progressively climb especially on the back of solid announcements and reports. The real fact is this should be happening now as we are approaching the FID and the OTs that have been secured.
    The point I want to make is that ultimately we All want to see this company become the most successful of all the Lithium mining projects and to attract big investors who want to get on board with seeing this Mine into production. All the recent positive announcements and impeding commitments are coming together will contribute to arouse enormous interest in this project. The OTs are already an endorsement of this. Many other investors such as myself are also drawn to the environmental impact that this project will have for the people of the DRC. It will not only be life changing for the world but will forever enhance the lives of many people in the region where it sits and elevate their communities and daily living standards. With that in mind, we still need to attract as many new investors as we can and have them commit to getting on board as a SH. This project is going to deliver promising returns in the future. The vision and prospect of strong sustainable outcomes will lift our share price and progressively draw investors from other Lithium projects.
    But, If all they see is SHs wanting to jump ship and sell or influence price moves on the back of good announcements then they will wait for the rainy day and hold off until they can be more certain the price movements they are wanting to see are steadily rising. Unpredictable transactions of this scale give people more reasons to question why they shouldn't Invest in this project now. The common perception as many on this thread have expressed is that the SP will most likely fall when these types of trades are seen and send the SP in the opposite direction to that which you are wanting. AIMO
    Good luck with your Investments. Amo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.