AQD 7.14% 1.5¢ ausquest limited

Well theres not really much to talk about at the moment. Chololo...

1. 993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Well theres not really much to talk about at the moment.

Chololo appears to be a dud, we will be waiting a fair while to drill the new zone south of Chololo. The drilling campaign should be done at Chololo now anyway. end of July 7/10 were complete and they had assays from two holes so my guess is that they should have all the assays in roughly by the end of the month or thereabouts. 001 and 002 not much to report, they would by my guess have the assay results for the others in the magnetic / IP zone and have not released anything to market yet so my best guess is nothing in those ones that is substantial either.

Cerro De Ferro is going through access stage so nothing to talk about there.

The two Australian projects have had nothing heard of them about access at all to date, but should be this month.

In reference to the previous Company presentation about the drilling graph it has turned out to be quite the contrary! - and the share price has responded accordingly too by the way with a 50+ % retracement from the highs - and has finished down again today. Not from project to project as smoothly as planned and punters lose interest.

So its a game of patience at the moment. Good time to top up but IMO for the next wave upwards. Any news half decent should see 4c where resistance was blown out of the water.

In the mean time the original term of the SAA has about 12 months left on it which you would think is going to be insufficient time to drill the remaining projects at this rate. It will need to be extended - and hopefully it will be.

The company still has a lot going for it but its a while off any news so no point in buying when you can more then likely get a cheaper closer to the date!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $12.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $10.12K 648.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 901142 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 129189 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.