CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: Ann: Drill blast holes expand native copp...
    alex1962

You blame management for what? Compare from where AUM has come as the lowest priced stock to where CuDeco is today , Wayne McCrae has done a mighty job to get CuDeco to mining with only about 205 million shares and importantly no debt.

CuDeco could be like the majority of junior explorers going nowhere . Others have already gone into receivership and I expect more to follow..

We are witnessing shareholder unrest in other companies. There is no talk of dismissal of the CuDeco board

You have invested in a company that is debt free and has managed to retain CuDeco's independence from being taken over by one of the majors or even having to bring them in to joint venture.

Capital raisings have been in the dollars not cents and dilution has been kept to a minimum.

I see where our neighbour QMN has a rights issue at 1.2 cents which will mean an additional 347,999,927 shares.

Wayne McCrae successfully managed to avoid such severe dilution for CuDeco by raising finance at acceptable levels and further limited dilution by operating buybacks when he bought back shares on market and reissued them at higher prices--an unorthodox move by a junior explorer not in production but a very effective one indeed.

I note that you say you stopped posting here years ago but are shown as becoming a member only on 5/4/2013.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.