WML 0.00% 0.3¢ woomera mining limited

Ann: Drill core assays significantly increase Cu grade at Moubiri, page-14

1. 5,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Can you support this statement??

"I don't think you can find many of this project in neither TSX or ASX"

Shen site
    Ore bodies occur mainly as irregular vein forms and rarely as layered occurrences in the Proterozoic basement and lower Jurassic to Upper Cretaceous siliceous clastics, shale, and carbonates.

AGM
    Based upon the assumption that mineralisation is 2 to 3 metres wide and is known to occur over a strike length of 100 to 200 metres and to a depth of at least 200 metres below the surface

Which means opening up short veins to Mine. = high Capex and Opex
    AGM
    "The Company’s ability to sustain or increase the proposed levels of production is dependent upon the successful development of new producing mines and/or identification of additional reserves at existing mining operations"
    Company is unable to develop new ore bodies, it will not be able to sustain the proposed production levels. Reduced production could have a material adverse effect on future cash flows, results of operations and financial condition.

Bulk hauling the of 420km's to port. What is it. Bagged? Bulk containers. What??
    All bulk haulage company's need up front payments. How much??

Then lets move to the newest sell today.

Holes
    Zk130
    MZK004
    MZK007
    MZK011

So are you basing this on just 4 holes of old samples with just a
    And where are they from? Is there a map of location?
    They certainly are not sequential. One would indict not even the same drill program

AGM
    There has been insufficient exploration drilling to estimate a Mineral Resource and it is uncertain if further exploration will result in the estimation of a Mineral Resource.

I'm not even going to bring up the stock pile. That proves nothing and is quite franking a joke!

Resource price at near record lows

Dec. 2014 contract $ / pound has just broken below $3. ($2.96)
    Silver $16.55. (not $30 you posted 6 days ago)

Most cooper analysts have a pretty poor outlook for copper and second tiers are struggling at the current price to break even. Let alone profitable. And they are real miners.

So can you support your comment?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.654M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $4.324K 1.441M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 9217057 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7677819 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.56am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.