WML 0.00% 0.3¢ woomera mining limited

Great Link Kiwi had a read over it, just a quick summary of what...

1. 255 Posts.
    Great Link Kiwi had a read over it, just a quick summary of what you forgot to mention unintentionally of course.

the prospectus was dated in May 2013 before Shen decided to take the company into mining Mouribiri which they did not Start until November 2013, first shipment was rather quick considering mine start up ect which was Feb 2014 and was exception grades of 6% plus. With limited money to boost production from 50tpd to 250tpd it was decided to go to market which is what they have done.

You also forgot to mention to people that the Ind Geo report from pages 91 has outlined there evaluations on the project and there recommendations, since the report drill holes have been assayed and confirm the strong likley hood of a substantial deposit in Mindouli, they seem to think extensive data has been collected and evaluated much to your disagreement, maybe you should also give them a call to raise your concerns with there eveluation f the deposit, since there report was written the Mouribiri mine has been proven to hold a DSO style deposit with high grade copper/lead/zinc Combo with silver thrown in as a bonus gee fancy that they were right 6 months previous to there report.

Gee not bad at leaving out the flip side to your argument.

try keep it real mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.554M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $6.1K 2.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 28276174 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 3848114 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.24am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.