WML 0.00% 0.4¢ woomera mining limited

I don't carry any negative or positive opinions. if you are not...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I don't carry any negative or positive opinions. if you are not insider, you cannot not pretend to be understanding everything.

Firstly, many mining companies( especially in China) use adits to do both mining and exploration activities. Use the mining product to cover the exploration expense. if you looked at the drill result, these Chinese dudes had no angle drill rigs to drill the right angle for the best definition of ore body. with premasters of 75 degree ore body and vertical drill rig, it is nearly impossible to hit the second 50m apart from the first drilling. Mining and exploration adits are probably the best method for them to undertake.

I don't think the reason why SHL failed of IPO is because of assets. The entirely reason is because of the brainless stupid stock broker/listing advisor. I have never heard any such IPO could happened with only issuing 4% of the company, the major share holder still control 96% of shares. None of the investor will be interested in throwing 12million dollars to someone they don't know( Chinese face) to control their cash. the advisor really should be disqualified by giving such advise.
    LS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.872M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5767001 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2274449 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.