WML 0.00% 0.3¢ woomera mining limited

Ann: Drill core assays significantly increase Cu grade at Moubiri, page-185

1. 5,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Please inform us of where an official ASX announcement states what you claim. (You know. The ones without a huge disclaimer)

What really makes me laugh is this.

"Geo report from pages 91 has outlined there evaluations on the project and there recommendations"

Yes the Geo recommendation is a $6m drill program!!!! But ol cap'en pete has his own way of doing things.
    "Data is not intended to be used to estimate a mineral resource as current spacing/density does not establish geological/grades and continuity."

Then

"strong likley hood of a substantial deposit in Mindouli"

Based on nothing but 4 holes out of the 10 shown at Mourbiri.
    An exploration adit that just sat there for 6 months (May 2013) after excavation.  Nothing happening.
    All of a sudden in Nov BIG! straight into a vein. Of to market in just under a month.
    Gosh I wonder if Zou and pete had got together.
    Where ALL OFFICIAL ASX announcements then refer to it as historic mining  (Even though it's supposed to be mining but shows on the same preso a mine with out ventilation connected)

For the cheap seats at the back.

here has been insufficient exploration drilling to estimate a Mineral Resource and it is uncertain if further exploration will result in the estimation of a Mineral Resource.

"The Company’s ability to sustain or increase the proposed levels of production is dependent upon the successful development of new producing mines and/or identification of additional reserves at existing mining operations"

given speculative nature of exploration activities, there are significant uncertainties associated with forecasting future revenues from the Company’s proposed activities.

changes in mineralogy in the ore deposit can result in inconsistent recovery affecting the economic viability of the project

matters of judgement and may not prove to be an accurate indication of the quality or quantity of copper which Shenglong has identified or may be able to extract.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.