MLS 5.26% 2.0¢ metals australia ltd

Ann: Drill Hole Intersects Further Graphite Mineralisation, page-21

1. 5,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1642
    No question about potential .... but ...

No! End users will not be comming on busses organised by Qubec tourist office ... if that is what Gino thinks too! The graphite will need to be dug out of the ground by a miner. Gino should be doing prep work on that front. Please, I don't need to be told; "Gino can't do any thing till ..."

The graphite needs to be sold in a market and that is not the local produce fruit and veg market. Gino should be doing prep work for that too. Please, I don't need to be told; "Gino can't do any thing till ..."

Forget about JORC results. Thats is NOT what Gino should be thinking at this stage. JORC is not even really an operational stage once assays have been analysed. It is simply getting it done out of the way ... and beyond. YES, BEYOND, .... OUTLOOK, ... DOES THAT MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU GINO? I hope it does because thinking anout juat the very next thing is like looking at either 0.003 or 0.001 SP which is now 0.002. Either way, we will be a looser given the potential here. Gino, NEXT BIG STEP MATCHING YOUR SALARY AND YOUR $100MIL HISTORY OF CR PLEASE. THAT IS WHAT THIS PPTENTIAL DESERVES. THAT IS WHAT WE LOYAL HOLDERS DESERVE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $14.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $6.69K 338.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1588671 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 817061 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.