LNR 20.0% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Ann: Drill holes continue to demonstrate large po, page-54

1. 335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    re: Ann: Drill holes continue to demonstrate ... Hey CK - Totally understand where you are coming from re the 'horse has bolted' and thats probably why i have held on for this long (who likes seeing -40% next to their investment). my decision to sell half was that I figured that I could make that money work for me better in another investment rather than it languishing in FNT until a good ann comes along. My rationale is that if a stellar ann does come along it may open 20% up on the last closing price and im comfortable in taking that risk of missing out on that gap and buying back in on confirmation of some good hits. Im looking at other opportunities that look better from a T/A perspective than FNT does atm. So its not really about selling out because there is one cloud in the sky, just selling until the sky is sunnier.

And in regards to the irons in the fire? Well I only see 2 and that’s andewa and OTML. Of course im looking forward to seeing the assays from OTML and the visible cu as you point out DH. I had semi thought Tassie IP survey might do something for the SP, but any results from that I fear are going to be meet with silence. The current drilling at Andewa which was based on its IP survey has not yielded what the market/Peter/us had thought it would…yet. So any seemingly good results from the IP survey will probably not be meet with much fan fare.

Denver –I do a bit of DTing and ST trading so yes my broker probably does love me. But in terms of me doing my research, I have done extensive research on FNT and right now its not living up to my expectations. So as mentioned above iv decided to put part of my money somewhere else until it does come close to those expectations. It might be next week, it might be later this year, who knows. But I think I can handle a few $20 broker fees when the time comes. And I hate to say it, but this isn’t a small blip, FNT has been in a downward trend for quiet some time (it was looking better in dec and early jan but it broke down instead of up) and you don’t have to be T/A genius to look at the graph and realise. I still like it from a potential point of view that’s why I have kept half my stake. And if you are having a go at me for being ‘in-out-in’ then I believe you have a rather close minded and dated view on investing/trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.330M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $14.92K 5.028M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4612768 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 21306349 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.