AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Drill intercepts at Manono, page-126

1. 9,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17869
    Ok, some may not like what I am about to write.  If you go through my posts last night and in the past I advised if AVZ do not take this to mining the TO price will be somewhere between 50c and 75c per share, no higher IMO.  Now, the TO if one will happen at JORC or before JORC (that is at or before June 2018 for point of reference) and I suspect the bid will be 50% - 100% above closing price around that time, so the assays we are seeing will not move SP that much (possibly 30c - 35c max).  The move will come at TO (the doubling).

Why this assessment - in the past I have stated that the issue with AVZ I have seen for a while  is the market is pricing in that AVZ wants to be taken over before mining, as against they will take it to mining themselves.  If they were taking this to mining the price would rise (as what happened with PLS and KDR as drills come out) - the problem here is the market does not think AVZ management want this to go to mining.  My posts of last night in that regard  provides the further  basis of this post, and NPV is the factor here - why are they drilling, well suspect they are drilling to prove up JORC which is what buyers may be wanting (or any bids at this stage prior JORC are less than the target AZ management have in mind in the we are not taking this to mine view of the world).

Refer: Post #: 32156902

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.