CAZ 0.00% 1.5¢ cazaly resources limited

None to my knowledge . MC can't sit this low for long. Carb lake...

1. 2,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 332
    None to my knowledge . MC can't sit this low for long. Carb lake has been drilled before. Like 50 years ago. Four holes I believe around 120 metres deep each . Nb was reported. Then retested by the Can Gov. up to 7.1%Nb was one result . Risk / Reward is here.

Cazaly Resources Limited (ASX: CAZ, Cazaly,or the Company) is pleased to announcethat we have received government approval,which included consultation with FirstNations, for the proposed drill program to testniobium (Nb) and Rare Earth Element (”REE”)mineralisation at the large scale Carb Lakecarbonatite complex, located in the Red Lakedistrict of the well-known mining province ofOntario, Canada (Figure 1).

Drilling isscheduled to commence in late July earlyAugust 2024.Cazaly’s Managing Director Tara Frenchcommented:
    “We are extremely pleased to receive the approved drilling permit and areexcited at the prospect of undertaking our first drilling campaign across this hugecarbonatite complex.

The anomalous historical results reported previously by theCompany confirm the Carb Lake complex is mineralised and new drilling will enhanceour understanding of the grade distribution and metallurgy of niobium and REEmineralisation.”

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.