SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

The Gold project becomes more valuable each day that Gold goes...

1. 785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1160
    The Gold project becomes more valuable each day that Gold goes up and easier to JV or sell.

That's going to assist in funding the work in Brazil.

Just read over the MEI announcements although they bought a highly mineralised REE project and then firmed it up to a big resource.

VMM made a discovery then proceeded to confirm it.

SI6 will follow the process, sampling, confirming REE at surface, Auger to get through the shallow soil into the Saprolite to confirm higher grades of REE and then diamond drilling to confirm at depth if the auger confirms drilling ends in mineralisation like the others have confirmed for the region.

Pretty straight forward process.

Now to deliver the same or better results over the next few months. The trajectory for VMM was steep, 20 cents to $1.00 in 3 months or so, then onto $2.41, more than 1o fold. Similar for MEI even though they bought the project, share price went up 20 fold in 6-9 months.

So SI6 has a tremendous opportunity, there will be plenty of knockers, but if the results come in, with the EV being under $10m, it will have no where else to go but up.

That's my plan for SI6 over the next 3-6 months. I've loaded up, 11.5M shares, 4.5m Options in total if I get my placement options in a few weeks. High conviction trade.

GLTAH

Mr M.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.737M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $101 50.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 46967801 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 14018064 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.