ICG 0.00% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

Because I’m a future focused, glass half full kind of guy can...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Because I’m a future focused, glass half full kind of guy can anyone answer this regarding Peru.

When we finally get the long awaited water permit and then complete our 6000+m drill program and hit 2-3 brilliant targets that require further drilling and definition…..I assume that we will need to apply for a new drill permit to allow this further work to take place….. does anyone know if the subsequent permit application process is just as detailed and extensive as this current one or is it an accelerated process because the site has already been assessed for cultural heritage significance , the requirements of water permits have been met, local community leaders have already been engaged/consulted and issues agreed upon etc

just interested to know if there will be another 12 month application process down the track.

because seriously when (note that I said not if) we hit pay dirt in this initial program, if we then have to wait such a long time for follow up drilling I’ll explode with the pent up excitement

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.863M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $375 62.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 289865 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2316209 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.