ICG 0.00% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: Drill Program Update - Riqueza, page-36

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Would it be appropriate to call a time out at this stage???

I am pretty sure everyone on this forum (save for our best bud WE) wants to do well out of this stock. The positivity on this forum has been commendable in recent months and even years. no doubt it has at times been the glue that has kept alot of old faithfuls around and no certainly helped get the company to where it is today (dont even think about it WE!!).

Now... right when we are about to get this show on the road, all of a sudden people are going a little stir crazy.

IMO, if people are happy to sell their shares, who cares if kiwi buys them? who cares if he downramps? those in the know are fully aware that what he says at times is not representative of where we are at.

I for one am not going to let anything get in the way of what has been built to date. IMO it would be completely disrepectful for all the BOD and more importantly the good DR has done for us to date and what they will do for us from here.

I definantly dont believe i would still be holding without the good doctors sage advice.

Let's let the drilling do the talking from here. Maybe we all make a fortune... maybe we pack up our shit and move to the next one. Either way, nows not the time to start throwing our toys out of the cot.

M.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.863M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $375 62.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 289865 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2316209 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.