Ann: Drill results confirm DSO at Bonnie East Dep, page-13

1. 2,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    re: Ann: BCI: Drill results confirm DSO at Bo... kray

i am not dreaming mate...they are selling everything they are producing...fact

china is continuing to grow 8%+ ..fact

you are shorting based on your sentiment than facts....fact

and unless u dont believe auditied financial reports the fact is that fmg are producing 60mt annualise and selling it at spot with a cost of just under 50 bucks...(based on last qtly)

i am not getting personal but these are facts and it is u that is deluded if you dont believe them..

look at the prodn and delivery of bhp, rio, ago and even vale if you dont believe me. the world is still turning and these guys are all making huge profits and when the mkt starts to pay for these profits u will be caught with your pants down...

look you might get lucky here and hats off to you but u have said that you are shorting to$4.50 and that is ur level well that to me is a dumb trade...50c of downside whereas i sit with dollars and dollars of upside...especially based on actual earnings of the company not some hope that china is about to all of a sudden come to a halt

shorting fmg is a russian roulette trade...hoping for markets in usa to tank based on europe or some other fanciful nightmare scenario...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $634.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ $1.106M 4.915M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 176953 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 40304 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.