re: Ann: BCI: Drill results confirm DSO at Bo... Don't end...

1. 1,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    re: Ann: BCI: Drill results confirm DSO at Bo... Don't end arguments with "you are too young, i see this before" etc blah blah blah, everything you have stated I have read already. Yes I believe audited reports and company financial statements, but the facts you state are in the past where as I am focusing on the future earnings.

I am shorting based what is to come in 2012, please don't tell me about 2020.

50c is alotta money mate, if you can't earn 50c don't bother thinking about the dollars. I don't expect you to swing around to the shorts side, but you seem to be too optimistic for this climate, you should take a cold shower and have a look at the world around us. Quit living in the past.

I don't have to hope for markets to tank, because I simply don't see a way out for govt debt in Italy/Spain/Greece. In my opinion they are already past the point of no return, since they have no printing press available to them, default is the only way to go really.

A trade is never really dumb, it is one's judgement call. I don't know if isplicer made/lost money, whatever happened to him stays with him.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $648.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 22.3¢ $1.137M 5.048M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 66685 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 72408 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.