Ann: Drill results confirm DSO at Bonnie East Dep, page-21

1. 1,182 Posts.
    re: Ann: BCI: Drill results confirm DSO at Bo... Also MJS, that was an excellent, balanced post. Even though we stand on opposite ends of where FMG is headed in the short term, it shows that you can express your views with reasoned, dignified discussion.

Just a few points:

"Something I find interesting, and maybe my thoughts are inappropriate for this site, is that the shorts seem to be in for a very limited period. The odd short has been pleased with their 1% or 3% gain over a week or 3 (and apart from ispicer rarely mention their loses)"

That's because shorts are rather heavily leveraged. a 2% gain is a huge win when it comes to trading CFDs. It can be very rewarding if you're realistic, have your head screwed on, and have a very logical contingency plan.

"Up to 2020 you might make 20 trades and made between 2% and 5% on each on every single one. Well done, I have no issues with that."

If one were to make 2.5% on every trade (which would correspond to about 7.5% with leverage), with 20 successful trades (say from 60 total trades, 20 unsuccessful) the profits end up being 324%. And no one said those trades always have to be short, I would happily take up a buy signal in FMG if I got one (I missed a good opportunity on the 3rd Jan).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.010(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $735.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.5¢ 24.0¢ $77.96K 310.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42598 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 323604 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.