Ann: Drill results confirm DSO at Bonnie East Dep, page-22

1. 2,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    re: Ann: BCI: Drill results confirm DSO at Bo... ah kray hit a nerve there did i?

spain greece and italy dont matter...do u really think europe will allow all 3 to default...NO WAY!

they will have the ecb as a lender of last resort...and last i knew fmg dont export any iron ore to those countries...

my son u will see and understand what i am talking about...isplicer will get this too...by nature the shorts are highly leveraged and to get several shorts in a row right is impossible...and by definition being so higly leveraged you only need one to go against you and you are at square one or worse..ask cfd providers this is how their business model works..they take the other side in most cases and know that it will get u in the end

u say looking back? well lets go with that...they just produced an annualised 60mt at 123 odd sale price...since then the price has risen some 17 dollars and i wld assume they producing same amt...so what more wld u want?

kray when i was still smelling of milk like you obviously do now i also thought i knew everything but let me tell u...u wont make a decent amount of money shorting 10000 shares or less...and trying to continue to do so when the fundamentals are as above

i am happy to tell u i own a lot of shares in this...(lets say more than 500k) cause i have done my research and the business is solid with revenues to boot...the fact they are gearing up to produce 155mt excites me and makes me salivates cause even at 100 dollars per tonne for iron ore (30% below spot) they make 7.5bln ie 2 times earnings...

now tell me if you were a chinese steel mill and you could look past your nose and foresee demand for years if not decades to come why wldnt you take this out for 3 or 5 times then laugh all the way to the bank for the next 15 yrs after that....

and that my friend is how u make money not trading something for 50c.....getting on a theme or business with growth prospects and riding it until the structure or industry changes for the worse..ie retail..internet is changing this dynamic faster than most of these participants can keep up with it...

i have tried to put fqd my argument without trying to cause offence..if i have i apologize but i look at facts...and the only facts u can look at is that the company is making solid money and that we have at least 3bln people (india, china and indonesia) on our doorstep looking for a better quality of life..they need infrastructure and thats where fmg, bhp, rio and anyone else that is selling iron ore, coal copper etc will prosper for decades to come!

all the best!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.