re: Ann: BCI: Drill results confirm DSO at Bo... I won't get...

1. 1,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    re: Ann: BCI: Drill results confirm DSO at Bo... I won't get into shouting match with the HC elder apparent, doing so probably ends in a pissing contest of some sort.

agreed that sentiment and perspective are hard to separate, I am more after an unique perspective something that challenges the norm thinking, or some piece of news/information I haven't read already.

The news I read still reflect poor steel demand in the Chinese market due to slowing infrastructure/housing/automotive growth, continuing growth in the iron ore stockpile at China ports. There's Nearly 100mt of iron ore sitting in China's ports, almost 2x FMG annual production let that be some food for thought, and the thats just port stockpiles. I am eagerly anticipating the latest Chinese PMI to provide a clearer picture.

Its true the US saw a good bounce following the fed's comments, but you have to ask is that rally sustainable because the fed came out saying there will be lower economic growth and probably needs more stimulus. I am not surprised at market rallies inspired by fed saying it will print more money, I am rather worried about the what is underlying that message, is the american recovery in danger? Europe expects everyone else to help it, but it is not helping anyone in the least.

Personally I would enjoy a Friday rally on FMG, I will add to my position pending the inevitable that is coming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
-0.015(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $692.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $234.8K 965.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 201884 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 124729 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.