re: Ann: Drill results confirm DSO at Bonnie ... Hi.Mike Young...

1. 1,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    re: Ann: Drill results confirm DSO at Bonnie ... Hi.

Mike Young said that BCI will benefit ore adding another 8Mt through dry sceening, back in November 2011.

A couple of things. I cannot find where that 8Mt has been added anywhere, it hasn't been added to the Reserve or DSO figures anyway. I wonder when and where the 8Mt will be added. The other thing was Mike spoke of the dry screening will happen, as in the future.

I found this job ad:

http://www.seek.com.au/Job/ohp-fitters/in/port-hedland-karratha-pilbara-port-hedland-karratha-pilbara/21646273

In the ad, it says that the applicant must have:

•Experience with Metso HP Series Cone Crushers and Cedarapid Screens

It would seem that dry screens are already being used at Nullagine through Watpac. Why would the applicant need experience with screens if otherwise?

http://www.crushingandmining.com.au/UserFiles/File/Products/72/Cedarapids_Screen_Brochure.pdf

If management could update BCI shareholders on screening in the next update, that would be appreciated thanks guys.

Some of the things I would find interesting are,

- What type of upgrade in grade is being acheived?
    - Is the 55% Fe ore being upgraded to 57% Fe for example?
    - Is the company still planning on blending ore, or is management hopeful that dry screening will be enough to convert low grade ore into shipable ore?
    - Breifly explained, what is dry screening?
    - How is it going so far?
    - Does management have any idea about how much of the present 55% -57% Fe ore declared as waste, will be able to be converted through dry screening and/or blending for that matter?
    - With Outcamp's LOI being 12.5%, why does the 55% Fe ore at Outcamp need screening at all?
    - I'm assuming that BCI hasn't recieved a buyer for the BBDSO otherwise it would've informed it's ahreholders, is that still the case or has BCI or FMG found a buyer for the lower grade ore?

Thanks in advance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $634.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ $1.106M 4.915M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 176953 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 40304 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.