SVL 3.23% 16.0¢ silver mines limited

I think it's pertinent to add something to what Minoil had the...

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084
    I think it's pertinent to add something to what Minoil had the guts to say. He was consequently threatened for speaking out to warn fellow investors. I bought my first shares in SVL around 20c. That was around the time of the 16.5c S.P.P. It was well documented that retail investors would have the opportunity to participate on the same terms as institutions who had already completed that component. Then came the bump in silver spot price and SVL stock rose to high 20's. I sent Trent Franklin a reminder about the Board's commitment to enable retail shareholders to participate at 16.5c including evidence that the new Board had endorsed that. However Silver Mines backflipped on that citing the high-difference in price. I warned Mr Franklin this would come back to bite him & the Board..and that us retail stake-holders are not there to be walked over. Not long after the silver-price retreated along with the SVL stock price. The Board could have raised many millions $ at 16.5 agreed price but instead went cap-in-hand to the institutions mentioned at a fraction of that 16.5c (to the point where it's now around 4c) and collectively raised less money than us retail shareholders would have contributed. Well that day of reckoning has arrived and don't bother threatening me as I have all the emails between me & SVL management I am more than happy to post if provoked

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $241.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.5¢ $409.0K 2.553M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 206187 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 941680 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.