ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Aarroonn, understand your sentiment....I had not posted anything for some 5 years but felt compelled after there were so many negative posts. The reality is the market has not been kind to SVL (I have seen many companies in there position where SP continues to move higher on every piece of news)...Exploration through to Feasibility to Production always take much longer than initially forecast. Many mining companies find themselves in the most challenging periods from exploration to production. Do I like to see them steering at another CR - NO!!!

When SVL bought this from Kingsgate the appeal was their focus on proving up one of the largest Silver deposit in Australia. They have achieved that at time when Silver Price has been hammered due to the enormous amount of ETF's being traded and yet the reality is if the Comex had to supply physical Silver or Gold they could not do it. Like all derivative type schemes it will collapse and the true value of Silver and Gold will emerge very quickly...

The opportunity here is the huge leverage to the Silver Price and or a potential Take Over by one of the larger players looking for proven resource. SVL have proven the resource but unfortunately the SP reflects a position where people are giving up on Silver. It is at these points in time where being position can have its rewards. Look at Warren Buffet when everyone was selling out he was buying.

A SP $0.044 does not reflect the true in ground value. I believe management have been doing their best to prove value.

An off take Partner to help fund this from here would be the game changer we need. Failing that a Take Over by one of the larger Miners.

Then there is the Silver Price and although in current conditions it could trend sideways for a few more months the current pricing is not reflective of true demand or many other market factors.

At this stage I am remaining positive and have been buying more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $137.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.2¢ 9.0¢ $252.7K 2.782M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22738 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 438655 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.