MTC 0.00% 26.0¢ metalstech limited

Ann: Drill Results for Maiden Drill Program at Bay Lake North, page-36

1. 467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    I agree - this report was straight to the point and 100% clear, their drilling there delivered nothing other than holes in the ground. As I have said repeatedly we may not like the answers they give us through this sort of reporting but there is no misrepresentation of the facts here - they are dsuters.....

I understand the risks of mining co's and that ultimately it is a crap shoot - however sound research certainly increases your chances by eliminating non-starters in the first place. Local experience and industry expertise on the board is key in my view. Currently we have neither and this is very worrysome, the areas they have holdings is very rugged and many carcasses of those that have gone before them in search of illusive fortunes.

I would like to see us recruit some local expertise and let them share in the upside as currently the way things are being done there won't be a company to run soon as with the track record we have - no insto or large funder will touch us and the business will be broken up for cents in the dollar.

71c4 - how do you define what "cheap" is ? You mentioned exploration and risks - that is one thing, however you have the added risk of incompetence and negligence to deal with here IMO. As they say in Texas - you need Oilers to find and drill oil as it is a complex and tough business. This statement is probably even more relevant in this space where you need local geologists and mining experts running the project and making the mining decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.