MTC 4.55% 21.0¢ metalstech limited

Sorry for the stupid question but can somebody tell me if the...

1. 7 Posts.
    Sorry for the stupid question but can somebody tell me if the votes are based on 1 vote per shareholder or is it based on the number of shares you hold? I'm guessing it's the number of shares but I just wanted to confirm.

Gee I wish I never invested in this company! I'm just a small 'mum and dad' investor with 50000 shares who invested near the start in early 2017, and I'm down 72%. I accept the risk of investing in a business like MTC and understand its a higher risk investment. BUT how can you make an informed decision on when to buy or sell this stock when MTC constantly keeps its shareholders uninformed... and also seems to change direction with little or no explanation. I invested in a 'pure-play lithium explorer company' as still shown in the Morningstar company wrap (MTC_advancedprofile.pdf). I believe 'pure-play' means exclusive and in this case that would mean exclusive lithium, right?

We seem to have found some awesome lithium deposits in the first 12 months yet the lithium now seems to be completely off the radar. Why? 

Surely MTC is in breach of some ASX rules for misrepresenting itself to the market! If they are, why isn't ASX doing anything?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $41.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $15.69K 73.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33882 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 28789 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.