VRX 5.56% 3.8¢ vrx silica limited

Ann: Drill Results from Black Dragon, page-19

1. 12,628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Somewhat fair enough about classification and marketing (the Golden Mile reference was unnecessary). But if they are going to argue for a classification, then I want the supporting evidence - which I believe is here. You know, if they said epithermal and it was sitting in a coarse grained granite with Cr and Mn, then you probably wouldn't go near it. And I suggest that classification, when made correctly, directly influences how you go about strategising your program. The points I made that Anglo's strategy was appropriate for a near surface Tropicana that could miss something else remain valid, IMO.

Obviously it is easy to get bonanza grades with coarse gold in hand specimens, but 2m @ 25 g/t is not too shabby for a blind poke into the ground. The tail in the pan looked fairly primary. Time will tell if they can get a handle on what's going on here and if there is anything that can be tied together.

However, if you report that 15 splits are mineralised and that 12 indicate visible, then perhaps you are sending a message to the market that you have got more of a handle on it than you really have. Tsst tsst.
    Last edited by HCGhost: 17/09/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.002(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $23.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $16.51K 447.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 188590 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 12377 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.