VRX 5.88% 3.6¢ vrx silica limited

Ann: Drill Results from Black Dragon, page-29

1. 3,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    midnight - yes you are correct that coarse gold could give you such a variable answer but when looking at the pan shot of gold it seems to me that it isn,t that "coarse" - in fact coarse isnt the real issue more importantly it looks to have a nice relatively even grain size ( probably smashed up by the rc) so one would expect this type of gold to be distributed fairly well through out the sample - if i saw to little buttons of gold and then finer stuff i would be worried.

the 25g charge is supposed to represent the entire sample - that is the point of it and the sampling techniques and repeat sampling and assaying are supposed to deal with such issues. However if such a area became more interesting with further hits, then i would do a series of screen fire assays to see the distribution of the gold in the various fractions but also see and compare that result with the standard 25g charge assay from the same meter interval which is the routine assay. if they compare well ( need to do say 20 or so samples) then one should be happy with the 25g charg - this is above and beyond the assaying of other splits from the same sample etc etc.

i would expect the repeat sampling and assaying to be fairly repeatable from the photo of gold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $22.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $8.381K 230.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 573999 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.