VRX 5.88% 3.6¢ vrx silica limited

C'mon Redrock. We've been through that. Obviously with Anglo's...

1. 12,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    C'mon Redrock. We've been through that. Obviously with Anglo's work looking for another Tropicana you can argue that they shut the door here on an alternative narrow vein type host. Fair enough. I can't say you are definitely wrong. But I've been over the public records and I differ as to whether they got a "good indication that there is nothing at depth". You did note I included IMO at the end of the reference above as to whether the naysayers are technically incorrect. Your points are not lightly dismissed.

But as previously posted - Anglo got plenty of gold and alteration assemblages at depth. And obviously an epithermal target could be nuggety. What they didn't get was consistent broad intercepts running grade for an open cut like Tropicana, so they moved on. You can recall your compatriot naysayer arguing another point, so rightly or wrongly you get bundled in together about technical correctness..

Also your point is well noted about the grid referencing. The appendix refers to GDA94. Hmmm. Very ordinary indeed. But I'm not going to invest the time to untangle that little issue. And I haven't plotted the Anglo holes, which I probably should have.

So it can just sit on the watch list.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $22.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $8.381K 230.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 573999 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.