MRD 0.00% 0.1¢ mount ridley mines limited

Ann: Drill Results from Weld Range, page-34

1. 1,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 484
    Not great. My feeling hasn’t changed in that management are upbeat and very positive about what is to come. I do feel that the second set of results along the Lulworth belt was what might be the big one as from my take of the previous announcement. It was difficult to interpret, but that was my understanding. My greatest concern was the SP during the past month. It never reached even luke warm. For a company changing resource, it should have been going in the other direction. The market doesn’t lie at the end of the day, no what what theories we all have.
    I will certainly be sticking it out for the second set of results which I am hoping are the big ones. Remember it is a massive resource and almost 20% of the Weld Ranges. So the real estate is there if we hit the grades and tonnage.
    One has to seriously wonder the future of this project though if these second results are poor. Shareholders will only have so much patience and a CR will definitely be on the cards if they continue.
    Disappointed for sure, but that’s investing and spec stocks.
    Bring on the next results…heads up
    Last edited by Ddog157: 24/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.