MRD 0.00% 0.1¢ mount ridley mines limited

Ann: Drill Results from Weld Range, page-70

1. 2,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    I am, I've got too much invested including now most of my punting bankfrown.png
    I'm a bit surprised that it's held up at around .002-.003 which means most of the bigger investors are sticking and longer term ones are sticking which is a good sign.
    I had my own suspicions about the selling deep down but their biggest problem is that they drastically need to improve their communication and that they've lost trust, again.
    Trust is very hard to win in the first place and extremely easy to lose and hell I'm only 85odd k in the holesmile.png
    I would hope in the very near future that they clarify what they're actually going to do now and what their future plans are as that announcement wasn't very clear about it in my humble opinion.
    I would also suggest that when they do a future capital raise they can win back some investor goodwill by rather than making it just open to so called sophisticated investors that they reward longer term investors by making it also open to people who have held say at least 1m maybe 2m shares for a least a year or more or is that too much like commonsense to actually reward people who have stuck by them???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.784M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $3.419K 3.419M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 15334708 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 215526037 106
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.26am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.