SYA 3.70% 2.8¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: Drill Results Significantly Expand Moblan Lithium Footprint, page-216

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Yeah but it was I.Q who ' leaned ' on Guo Ao Lithium with over 400 pages of back and forth pages of Q&A around the EIS in 2019 .....which just ended in nothing being finalized at all except Guo Ao wanting out like CATL. In some ways though , I thought I.Q was almost intentionally making it hard for Guo .......or that Guo was that arrogant that they just couldn't read the room correctly with regards to the Quebec requirements. Perhaps even a language or cultural barrier to getting it done.

One might argue now that Sayona at least has the experience with respects to Authier and also with Tansim / Lac Simard. But are we actually any better or further ahead for having this experience .....rolleyes.png

So if they have to start the process all over again due to a completely different proposal , I would think it's going to be a long road.

Having said that though , I do think the process has been streamlined A LOT by the Troilus package and venture PLUS as I have stated previously , I feel there is further opportunity to reduce the overall environmental footprint by bringing into the ' Tent ' Victor Cantore's Vision Lithium's ' Pegmatite # 5' project with its PEA launched in February with its pre tax IRR of 839% and an NPV of C$183 million and payback of less than one year.

Small YES , but effectively as I stated in my post back then , the release of this study was strategic by Cantore in my opinion , and obviously paves the way in showing how a ' small ' yet environmentally friendly pitched project can be very profitable. So by doing this , it has then also gone a ways to paving the way for a link up in my view with Vision....or even a THREE way project tie-up with Vision - Winsome - Sayona.

Then you'll see a project really get fast-tracked more than the current expected time-frames for permitting and other hurdles. And they've ALREADY started this process somewhat in rationalizing the Moblan tenement borders. But there will also be Shared Infrastructure , Share waste dumps and tailings , SUPER SIZED centrally located concentrator , shared HUB style storage facilities , shared mining camps and power & water facilities , Byproducts processing , Share access and roads as well as share Mining Fleets etc...etc.....

And it will either be by agreed Venturing ......or straight up takeovers. But it will happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $288.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $1.262M 47.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1565349 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 4608485 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.