SYA 3.13% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

@Silent-BubblesI noticed the same with the MRE upgrade happening...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8635
    @Silent-Bubbles

I noticed the same with the MRE upgrade happening in 2024 but the DFS happening in November 2023. My thought was that if we are only a bit over 1/2 of the way through drilling and the crews have not yet been allowed back to resume drilling that we likely will not finish drilling the remaining campaign until mid to late September maybe even October. That does not give any time for the labs to complete their work and to put the MRE into NI 43-101 and JORC reports. So my assumption is they will have a cutoff somewhere in the next month where they take all of the current results and assess that for the DFS. Then take the remaining data and provide and upgrade sometime next year.

As far as the DFS goes, I don't see it containing Moblan's full potential. I see it containing what is needed for phase 1 to be completed in 2027 and then further refined for phase II and phase III, later.

I would agree this is not optimal as having all of the results ready would give optimal results in engineering, but I think it will be what is needed to move forward quickly and will yield a very good phase I.
    Last edited by SplitFusion: 11/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.