SYA 3.70% 2.8¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: Drill Results Significantly Expand Moblan Lithium Footprint, page-31

1. 1,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Fantastic news. Just confirms the wealth in Moblan. Maybe Brett has now givin the shorters notice and we begin with this news following up with Offtakes and etc’ras.
  2. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2227
    When was the last time they did Whisky? You tell me... Wait, it's ok I'll tell you so you know; we haven't had any drill results announced for over a year - last was June 2022. Hence my comment on general discussion thread the other day. Very happy about this announcement, fantastic results.

Given the amount of drilling we have conducted since then, had massive MRE increase and have vast amounts of drilling going on currently, I am looking forward to many more drill announcements and am justified to say it's 'been a while' which is a little frustrating when compared to most other ASX lithium miners/explorers. This has been lacking greatly and it's a very good way to increase interest of potential buyers and keep existing shareholders informed. Every other company does, we have 110,000m of drilling underway and this is just the start so this is long overdue for me and excellent to see. Engaging for the market and shareholders alike. I hope that helps clarify for you smile.png

Cheers Vodski

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $1.211M 45.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 596301 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.