ARD 0.00% 1.4¢ argent minerals limited

DD is so expensive it would be foolish to waste our funds on...

1. 3,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 482
    DD is so expensive it would be foolish to waste our funds on this type of drilling without more information.
    George's approach is to clearly prove up more silver resource at Kempfield to drive up the SP. Thrown in with this drilling is the hail Mary of the copper-gold anomaly. My head tells me that the results of that part of the drilling will underwhelm but my heart also wonders where that gram of gold came from. As@Green Bull and others have said, the market is going bonkers for gold discoveries so any whiff of gold from Kempfield and at grades similar to that nugget will see a re-rate.
    We have drilling at our other land holdings and the same applies. Literally "scratch the surface" and see if it is worthwhile putting a DD down.
    Expect a CR and / or a JV (George has already shown his appetite for sharing exploration costs with our peers), hopefully at a much higher SP and then we can drill the bejsus out of things.
    Each of our tenements has the potential to host a company maker on top of the silver resource. I can't work out which of the projects, on top of Kempfield, is most exciting but West Wyalong looks interesting as we are smack bang in the middle of other discoveries.
    However, I'd happily take promising results from all four rounds of drilling - I'm not greedy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $52.14K 3.678M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 2641772 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1685051 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.