AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

Not going to follow SL s advice on AKK we ran his earlier...

1. 429 Posts.
    Not going to follow SL s advice on AKK we ran his earlier sentiment on various stocks through a software system most of the info came from the STT forum and believe me nobody should use leverage they are real wild picks that produced a loss occassionally one come up trumps but overall just hot air Thank goodness he has me on ignore.There are some quality posters though not always right but very straight forward .
    Already we have made some small profits on AKK as we bought in low and managed to churn a few.
    I felt it was worth a risk at 3% of our portfolio which we are now holding if you count 2% that came off through the churn .
    Exploration is severely neglected and the pendulum should swing back hard eventually in oil, .
    The best strategy for myself is to obtain advice off Geos especially oil geo physicist .
    Further results are needed so everything at the moment is a guess even though there are some encouraging signs just the potential upside could be huge and these posters no it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.