NVA 4.69% 15.3¢ nova minerals limited

Ann: Drill Rig Mobilised at RPM and Korbel Update, page-75

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    Im not sure whetever its the right comparison. Maybe i remember wrong but i kinda remember Chris said in some interview before that they aim in the scoping study for ~150-200 000 Oz annual gold production ~1-1.5 year payback,and ~200 or 250 million dollar Capex? Also in the recent ABC interview he brought up as always Fort knox and Victoria gold as an example and said 600-800USD/oz AISC and he also said that we aim to get very close to that.

So when you think about their original aim for capex,and payback time i think it suggest that our Scoping study will be significantly better than what freegold got, and of course maybe it turns out to be similar to free gold but hard to think that somehow he cant with a relative ball park having an idea of what they will be capable of getting out of their PEA once you got the idea about all those metalurgical recoveries and the ore sorter results,and of course having a plan of flow sheet design skatched.

I even risk to say that as of now might for our Scoping study there is no relative comparison availabl, because of the of the oresorter front end,but still being a low grade bulk mined oxide gold deposit,so for my opinion its really hard to say as of now, but i think our results if our CEO previous comments any indication will be better than freegold's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.3¢
Change
-0.008(4.69%)
Mkt cap ! $37.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $9.977K 65.68K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52768 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 36434 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.