LCL 0.00% 0.8¢ lcl resources limited

Moving on from the valuation discussion which I think everyone...

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Moving on from the valuation discussion which I think everyone here clearly understands... Let's look at the upcoming drilling at Tesorito.

"Tesorito Prospect – New Anomaly Identified
    Field work and surface sampling during the quarter and reported early July has revealed a new goldmolybdenum soil anomaly over a magnetic high, just 200m north of previous drilling at the near surface Tesorito Porphyry. The new northern centre is poorly exposed but has higher gold and molybdenum values in soils than the zone drilled in previous programs. Tesorito will be the first site for the approaching drill program scheduled to start 31 July 2020. The first hole will test the continuity of wide, higher grade intersections reported in previous drilling, and it is planned to then test the newly defined northern gold-molybdenum soil anomaly."

I'm sure Hole 1 will deliver something consistent with what we have seen before which will be value added in itself, but I am actually far more interested in Hole 2 and the reference to the "higher gold and molybdenum values in soils than the zone drilled in previous programs" suggests to me that we could have something significantly higher grade in the Northern target... This could be a barn burner of a drill result and if exceptional could easily send the LCL share price to my 25c to 30c target share price range. Hole 2 is the most important one in my opinion and an untested anomaly.

If you are going to buy shares suggest you do it before Hole 2....

GLTA

Last edited by CuMan: 12/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.719M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3352586 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 349999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.