LCL 20.0% 0.8¢ lcl resources limited

M04 have a read of last weekends posts by 8H and pustayo, they...

1. 2,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    M04 have a read of last weekends posts by 8H and pustayo, they go over the geo and other stuff thoroughly. These guys have generously given their valuable talent to the HC community for love (staunch version). Check it out, make a call. I do hope I havn't encouraged them to set up a consulting business that will now invoice us. The precious metals are having a breather so entry in either LCL or TSO may get better, who knows, I don't. The key for me if I were buying either is, do I believe Gold/Silver have started a multi-year bull run? I do, so I am adding to companies with proven geo, proven management and solid register when I can afford it. Do not trade my conviction, develop your own. I started my journey by understanding as best i could how the debt burden in the US economy could trigger a massive correction/deleveraging and how that would influence other investments. My belief on this has driven my buying into pms and a little bit contrary to that, oversold oil and gas assets. (I believe they are bottom of cycle opportunity) Though the DOW is up another 345 overnight I believe the hellium will run out, possibly post US election (guess). Debt cannot hide forever, it will stress out somewhere and store of value pms should benefit. Shoot I just talked myself in to buying more. Have a good day folks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.002(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.719M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $44.07K 4.670M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 3042996 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.