AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

"Be nice to know minimum and maximum amounts the company thinks...

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    "Be nice to know minimum and maximum amounts the company thinks is there and get some results to back it up ."
    --------------------------------------------
    You know as well as I do that the company is unable to supply this data due to JORC restrictions (which has all been explained before).

I am sure the team have a pretty good idea of what is the potential of these reefs (hence recommendation to the AUL BoD to commence mining/production), but are simply unable to publicly announce that unless they spend a shed-load more on drilling which they will not due to the very nature of these reefs and cash conservation. I believe they are drilling enough to support the geo's interpretation of the ore body to have enough confidence on beginning/continuing to mine which is a prudent and pragmatic approach. I am sure as production results occur, these will in turn either support continued mining or not. If they do, then mining will continue. If they don't, well I assume mining will stop and sensible re-evaluation will happen.

Having said the above, it is has hard to fathom how AUL reporting that there is an extension to a reef of some 40m or more and stating an encouragement of significantly more gold is a negative.

The K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.