BNL 16.7% 0.7¢ blue star helium limited

Hi MAH1H2 excellent post many thanks. I just wanted to emphasise...

1. 627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    Hi MAH1H2 excellent post many thanks.

I just wanted to emphasise on your post.

Key points in your post :

●Valuation: 700% upside to our risked NAV of A$0.18/sh| , In our base case, we use a helium price of US$550/mcf long-term flat and a 10% discount rate.

●Our risked NAV on a fully diluted basis is increased to A$0.18/sh from the higher resources at Voyager and rolling our model forward to 2024.

●A US$50/mcf increase in the helium price would increase our risked NAV by AS0.02/sh (+10%). At the end of Sept 23, BNL had A$2.5mm in cash and no debt.

●The leasing option with IACX avoids debt funding. BNL has mortgaged the Voyager mineral lease as collateral to secure the payments required to lAX meaning no cash is required.

●BNL has not signed any long-term offtake agreements and retains exposure to the strong helium short-term and spot market.

●Current spot pricing is substantially higher than typical long-term contract pricing.

Blue Star Helium | H&P Research"4" January 2024

My summary on your pretty accurate valuation :

* BNL'S..current share price should be $ 0.18 cents
    Based on an average price of US$550/mcf Helium.
    ( based on existing long-term offtake agreements LOCKED in pricing at US$550/mcf to US$750/mcf )

* BNL does not need long-term offtake agreements,
    Like Royal Helium has done to raise capital to build a + US$17M Helium PROCESSING PLANT at 10% and will also be diluting its shareholders position with Convertible Note attached.

* BNL has No Debt, and has mortgaged Voyager Prospect field for a Helium PSA MODULAR PROCESSING PLANT...How good is that ...lol

* BNL has deliberately Not Entered into any long-term offtake agreements , because there is a Very Big/ huge shortage of Helium and suppliers, that can supply 99.999 % helium .( which is currently selling for ,
    US$3,000 to US$6,000/ mcf on the short-term spot market .

* So for every US$50/mcf increase above US$550 BNL gets for its 99.999 %Helium grade , BNL Share Price should increase by $0.02 cents .

* So using US$3,000/mcf scenario which is 49x 2cents + $0.18 cents = $1.18/ share for BNL'S Share Price.

* So using US$6,000/mcf = $2.36/ Share for BNL'S Share price

* Based on a New Hannam and Partners UPDATE valuation for BNL they would of been using the 400,000mcf/ day flow rates.

* If BNL achieves 500,000mcf to 1Mmcf/ day flow rates the BNL Share price should INCREASE Significantly higher.

* So BNL should have a Significantly higher upside than 700% to $0.18/ Share based on, My Scenario happening...lol

BNL is Massively UNDERVALUED...

I have been buying more BNL shares this week...lol

DYOR
    GLTALSH

256lith

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $13.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $28.15K 3.966M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 772506 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4367703 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.