ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    G'day Lateral, I've been quietly watching ICG from the sidelines and although I don't hold at the moment (no spare cash), I'm as eager as all to see the drills start turning!

The Dr and I had a few emails back and forth in the past week. We're both very impressed with the grades achieved in the channel sampling recently reported. ICG undertook a large channel sampling program at high detail over a number of veins and the average results that were published were right inline with positive expectations. Humaspunco is really shaping up well.

Quite a while back, when I was commenting on ICG more often, a point I raised for Riqueza was the need to see decent channel sampling results to de-risk the project prior to drilling. Ross has achieved that going by the recent results and that is very reassuring to see. He has a systematic approach to exploration which is the best way to do it.

One of the exciting things I am looking forward to seeing (beyond numerous high grade Zn-Pb-Ag hits in known veins and mantos), is all the very small 5-50cm mineralised structures that drilling will identify but that cannot be accurately noted in out crop. These structures might be small but I feel there will be many of them throughout the hill and it is these veins that will help bolster a future resource by turning barren waste rock into low grade material that is worth including in a resource estimate. If Humaspunco really is going to get big, then it would best be done as a large, medium grade deposit that can be bulk mined, rather than selective high grade mining. All those small mineralised structures will come into play.

GLTAH...I wish I was one...

Bornite

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $4.066M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $12.69K 2.538M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2150000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1127593 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.