CR9 0.00% 0.6¢ corella resources ltd

Ann: Drillhole intercepts confirm high purity kaolin at Tampu, page-17

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55

Oh deary, dear, dear. The market appears to agree with you overwhelming at this minuscule moment in time, what about this afternoon? Tomorrow? A month from now? You’re not a troll. Troll is a lazy obfuscation away from who you actually are at present as a person, which is not to say you can’t change. I won’t imply who you are, you can look in the mirror and decide for yourself. Without sounding too condescending I’d say you’re under 25 with a full time job, trading whatever free cash you can afford from said job in your spare time.

Here is a sincere request from me to you.

Instead of rolling around in the mud, typing nothingness into your mobile all day, as I am going to guess you have no idea what you are looking at when reading this announcement, In fact, I’m banking you haven’t read it at all, why don’t you talk to somebody who has and can interpret it properly, as I have.

Now try and work a rough guesstimate of what this company has in the ground, how much of it, the quality of it (I’ll give you a hint, it’s very, very high) and what it will be worth per tonne once they get it out of the ground and sell via offtake agreements with willing customers who will be lining up by that point. Yes that’s right, lining up!

The market and quite clearly yourself has yet to digest the difference in quality compared to its peers and what this will actually mean for their bottom line in the future. The market demand will well and truly be there, they will have zero problems selling the lot. To suggest there is no market for what they hold underneath these tenements is beyond ludicrous.

Back to the cricket, once you’ve worked out the value of what they may have in the ground, write it on a piece of paper, if you’re unable to work this valuation out, ask for help, once you have a ballpark figure, write the current market cap next to it. And tell me you don’t see one of the biggest speculative bargains on the asx right now. I dare you.

I’m sure if you respond, it will be something along the lines of ‘cool story bro.’ I don’t care, but I urge you to at least give the aforementioned process a try rather than reading a pamphlet about trading and trying to work a $50 pip daily.

Then come back to this statement at the end of September when the JORC is released and see which one of us was heading in the correct direction regarding our individual wealth building rationales.

Last edited by yellowpuma: 16/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.790M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $516 86K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3318819 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 138200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.