CR9 0.00% 0.6¢ corella resources ltd

Ann: Drillhole intercepts confirm high purity kaolin at Tampu, page-20

1. 1,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Nah ..... Actually not concerned about todays price . Am actually very confident that todays announcement was a confirmation of why i took an initial holding here and the announcement today has convinced me further to double down on my initial investment which i have happily done .

If you want to discuss intraday price movements I suggest you head over to the day traders forum. Save yourself some time and come back in a few weeks . Not that the pricing will have a great baring on my sentiment but rather the next couple of announcements that are pending and leading up to end of September will further validate why myself and others have invested here . Maybe you will learn a little bit more about wealth creation and how rewarding it can be for those that do due diligence and understand risk vs reward = Which in this particular case the reward is far too compelling .

I just hope that whilst the story unfolds you do not pollute the thread with unsubstantiated claims and basically become a bad smell. Everyone of course is entitled to their opinions but please if you are going to hang around like a bad smell try and not take over the thread with nefarious claims and generally potential useless vitriol .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.790M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $516 86K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3318819 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 138200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.