CR9 0.00% 1.1¢ corella resources ltd

Totally agree ,it does not take much to interpret where...

1. 1,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Totally agree ,
    it does not take much to interpret where management wants to move forward with this project and the hints they give to the market regarding the quality of the product . HPA quality kaolin will be the golden goose (fingers crossed)

If CR9 kaolin meets the specifications to be good for use in both the regular kaolin market as well as the HPA market.
    Improving on whiteness and metallurgy of kaolin could attract a selling price of up to some US$2,000 per tonne as an HPA
    precursor.

Kaolin has wide-ranging industrial uses and is an important EV battery material.
    Major markets for kaolin are paper and ceramics but the growing use in new age
    industries is the big news. Kaolin is now heralded as “white gold” as it can be
    transformed into High Purity Alumina (HPA) which is highly versatile and used in
    LEDs, coating cathode and anode electrode separator sheets in the lithium-ion
    battery for EVs and energy storage. Improving on the whiteness and metallurgy of
    kaolin could attract a selling price of up to some US$2,000 per tonne as an HPA
    precursor. Increasing purity of HPA from 99.9% to 99.9999% Al2O3 creates 3N-6N
    priced at around US$6,000 to 35,000/t when aluminium was at US$2,200/t.

Our initial test results regarding purity and brightness are still pending . Let us hope That it is as bright as a full moon ., Mangement seems to think so which is why they are planning to progress the project at speed . (Fingers crossed)

Our Kaolin could attract prices of US$160-350/t after going through a basic washing plant . This alone would potentially make it commercially viable !
    But that is not what i particularly am invested here for .What I am here for is for the (WHITE GOLD) . I believe this is precisely what management is chasing as well and have found .

This is the carrot they are chasing !
    our kaolin could also be used as a source of Al2O3 due to the high kaolinite/low quartz content and free quartz which means
    that manufacturing HPA to 4N grade is highly feasible. So proper confirmation that with further processing kaolin
    could be used to create aluminium, HPA precursors and HPA generating anywhere between US$2,000 – 15,000/t.

Please always do your due diligence and may the force be with us .
    LET there be brightness loads of brightness !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.